Do we receive a confirmed AirDrop from Thetanuts Finance for 3 quizzes? ($35 million)
https://twitter.com/ThetanutsFi Thetanuts Finance is a decentralized network options protocol focused on altcoin options.
Invested in the project https://cryptorank.io/ico/thetanuts-finance#funding-rounds
$35 million from MEXC, Jump Crypto, Polychain Capital.
The project was also mentioned in the documentation
https://thetanutsfinance.medium.com/thetanuts-finance-announcing-the-v3-upgrade-42875cb7a13b which will distribute rewards to all loyal users, and this significantly adds motivation
Now you can take 2 simple quizes from the project, of course I will help with the answers. So far the project has no interesting activities where you can collect points, I think that campaigns will be added soon.
⚡|Instructions
1 Go to the site
https://galxe.com/thetanuts/campaign/GCLEeUsGvE?referral_code=GRFr2JPvbqH-nnNiZtSaaGG3NQqCKH0OTNXVqkxb2xxPFhX
Answers to all questions of the first quiz All of the above
2 And now let's move on to the second https://galxe.com/thetanuts/campaign/GCW7jtUPQb?referral_code=GRFr2JUz7Wm3G7qrptSaaGG3NDndB_6vvWuGdWjNaKdYWDI
answers to everything C
3 Complete quest 3 Data Dive https://galxe.com/thetanuts/campaign/GCsnTttUcG
D.C.B.C answers | B.B.A.B
4 You can also try the functionality on the platform https://app.thetanuts.finance/Trade
I recommend that it is better to do at least anti-fomo, because we receive points that are later converted into tokens, and we follow the updates, I think there will be more tasks in the future.
Комментарии
Отправить комментарий